- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
I would like to thank Bill and his mechanics for there outstanding performance diagnosing and fixing our expedition in such short notice. We were on our way from Connecticut to Maine when our SUV broke down, we were very lucky to be given CDS's address. When we got there we spoke to Bill he took our vehicle right into the shop and told us not to worry he would have us back on the road as soon as possible and that is what he did. The mechanic that worked on our vehicle skipped most of his lunch just to get our vehicle done and when it was time to pay the bill we were very pleased Bill was very fair with the price he changed and much cheaper than it would of been going to the dealership and having it fixed. I can't say enough nice things about CDS. Thank you Bill for being a kind, caring, and honest guy. We really appreciated it because of you and your mechanics we had a great vacation.
Excellent service and fair price!
I go out of my way to get here for major repairs and maintenance after experiencing some deceitful practices at other shops. Repairs here are done right the first time with up-front disclosure on parts being used -- usually meaning more of the cost is going into quality parts rather than inferior parts with inflated labor.
I Was very happy with the work performed on all of my vehicles, the job was always done right and done right the first time without any future problems/failures. the office/waiting room is very welcoming and inviting, they offer free wifi, cable tv and coffee while you wait, very friendly and helpful employees. great place to get your yearly inspection stickers, they even do commercial inspections! i highly suggest you check the place out for your self!
Been going here for years. The mechanics are great, knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy and hard working. Only place I go to whenever I have a problem.
Trustworthy service at a fair price. Honest treatment is exceptionally rare in the auto repair business. Chelmsford diagnostic services takes care of everything with care and detail. Always an accurate estimate before the work. Fast turn around. Bill is in a word, trusted. Inspections to tires, all the mechanical stuff.